I have been, and continue to be: Lazy.
So here are some ten trivia tips about me. Don’t expect to win any trivia nights with these.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of oanh in your ear 700 times.
- The oanh-fighting market in the Philippines is huge – several thousand oanh-fights take place there every day.
- Oanh is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- If you drop oanh from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- I had to delete this one because it was offensive to Oanh!
- Oanh invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
- Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into oanh!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks oanh.
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, oanh has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- Oanh is the smallest of Jupiter’s many moons.
I am interested in – do tell me aboutherhimitthem
I had to delete no. 5 because I found it offensive.
But the rest are amusing. I liked this so much because of the prevalence of ancient historical references. And if you know how to pronounce my name*, no. 3 is quite entertaining.
Number 8 is to be rectified in the near future. This trivia fact will be false by February 2007.
* I could just tell the rest of you how to pronounce my name. Like the number: one. Yes. Really. No, it’s not unique / different / unusual. It’s very common.